Survey of cathodic protection and antifouling systems for:
- fuel staions
Scotty is unique because…
the nature of the fault at the ICCP system is communicated to one or more users by e-mail. Fault indications include transformer-rectifier, anode cable, cathode cable, reference electrode fault, grounding error, measuring values and time of occurance.
There is also the possibility to download a logfile which can be treated / anlysed in Excel
By the use of microchips the dimensions of the Scotty system are limited to LxHxD 212x100x58 mm so that it may be built into each transformer- rectifier.
Mounting the Scotty module is also possible in a separate board.
Extra functions for fuel stations :
- A leak detection system for one or more storage tanks is added
- Possibility to add extra I/O uitputs to the module: oil-water separator, light, …
- no need for a professional to analyse the ICCP data
- immediate action is possible (eg when works are going on at the station)
- a better corrosion protection due to limited ICCP interruptions.